Applications are invited from qualified young African women for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship programme. The fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the virtual economy.
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a programme for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions situated in Africa. Qualified young Africans are encouraged to take advantage of the programme.
Program Type: Undergraduate/ Recent Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate/Recent Graduates
Also Check: Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Africa Women Fellowship, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be aged between 18-30 years.
- Must be an African woman.
- Be a fast learner, with keen interest in Web3 and Creator Economy
- Must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges.
- Must be residing in an African country.
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants.
- Stipend of $300 per month
- Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, content creation, design and promotion.
- Learn critical soft skills for the future
- Access to job opportunities
- Join a global community.
You May Like: TechGirls Programme for Women 2023 [Fully Funded to the United States]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship can apply by completing the online application form while the application is still open.
Application Deadline: Not Specified