The Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative, CYFI is currently open for full participation from Nigerian graduates with proven record of academic excellent, energetic and positive attitude.
The Carrington Fellowship program is a community-based one-year-long professional development program for entry to mid-level professionals. Fellows develop core leadership, communication and programs management skills, improve their network, and get mentored.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative
Host Institution(s): CYFI,
Fellowship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree or Higher Diploma
Also Apply: 2023 UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates (Fully-funded)
DETAILS | CYFI Fellowship for Nigerian Mid-Level Professionals
The Fellowship is an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Participate in a year-long professional development program
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas
- Get mentored by experienced Nigerians and Americans
- Join the U.S. Consulate General network in Nigeria
To be eligible for CYFI Fellowship Applications for Nigerian Mid-Level Professionals, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 30 on or before the application deadline;
- Are Nigerians who live in Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo States;
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Are not alumni of the Carrington Fellowship.
- Are available to participate in the one-year long program in Lagos, Nigeria.
- A proven record of leadership in your community
- A demonstrated commitment to public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- An energetic, positive attitude;
See Also: World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program for Young African Graduates (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for CYFI Fellowship Applications for Nigerian Mid-Level Professionals should apply online by creating an account for registration and application.
Application Deadline: July 07, 2023