Winter Internship in NeGD | Government Internships 2023
- Deadline : 25th September 2023
- Internship Starts :October 5,2023
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN NeGD :
Students from recognized universities in India who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination and :
- Students who have completed education under 10+2+3 pattern of education i.e., students who have completed 15 years of formal education.
- who are pursuing pre-final or final year of Engineering in the 10+2+4 pattern of education.
- who are pursuing pre-final or final year of Diploma/Certificate course.
- who are pursuing pre-final or final year in the integrated degree course or dual degree of 10+2+5 pattern of education.
The qualification may be relaxed in deserving cases based on need of NeGD on prior approval of Competent Authority.
Possessing minimum qualifications as above shall not guarantee Internship in NeGD.Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on need shall be given preference.
NUMBER OF INTERNS REQUIRED :
Sl. No. Division / Project Number of Interns :
- 1 Project Development:06
- 2 Awareness & Communication :01
- 3 Capacity Building :04
- 4 Infrastructure & e-Services: 04
- 5 Project Appraisal :03
- 6 Program Management : 03
Total Number of Interns : 21
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME :
Internship Program will be conducted twice a year – Summer Internship Programme and Winter Internship Programme.
The minimum duration of internship shall be of two months, extendable up to three months, depending on the performance of the candidate, requirement of NeGD and time the intern is willing to spend with NeGD. Every batch of interns or individual interns, as the case may be, will have a Mentor from NeGD preferably HOD of the Division / Project
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME :
Interested and eligible students must submit their applications in the prescribed application form (Annexure-A) online to e-mail ID – [email protected]
- These applications need to be sponsored / forwarded by the Institution where the applicant
is currently enrolled in or has recently passed out.
- The last date for submission of Internship Application Form is 25th September 2023.
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : CLICK HERE