UAB Scholarships for International Students in USA: International Undergraduate students seeking for enrolment into a degree programs in the United States are welcome to apply for the University of Alabama (UAB) for opportunity to win a Scholarship made available by the university.
The UAB International Scholarship, valued at US $7,500 per year, is available to applicants who are enrolling as first-year, full-time. Graduate from a secondary or high school (up to 2 years prior to intake) with a minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alabama at Birmingham – USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Alabama at Birmingham – USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $7,500
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
You May Like: Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023/24
UAB Scholarships for International Students | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the UAB Scholarships for international students;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Alabama at Birmingham – USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the UAB’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students 2023
- How-to-Apply: You can apply online in one of two ways: (1) Through the institutional application or (2) Through the Common Application. Students should only submit one application.
- What you need to submit to apply to UAB:
- A completed application;
- A non-refundable $40 application fee, payable by credit or debit card, or application fee waiver;
- Your official high school transcript;
- Your official ACT or SAT scores: Test scores included on an official high school transcript or submitted directly from ACT or College Board are considered official for admission purposes
- UAB accepts both mailed and electronic transcripts – Mailing Address. Transcripts must be sent directly to UAB from the institution to be considered official. For transcripts sent through a secured transcript service (like Parchment, eScrip, or National Student Clearinghouse), please select University of Alabama at Birmingham from the vendor’s dropdown menu.
Application Deadline: April 1, May 1 and November 1