Have you ever dreamt or dreaming of immigrating to Germany to live and work? Opportunities now abound for foreigners wishing to move to Germany, especially now, when there’s a looming shortage of labour in the country. Germany is currently grappling with a significant labor shortage, hence paving the way for foreign applicants to seek Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany.
There are numerous routes to move to Germany; as an international student you can study route by applying to the various scholarship opportunities in Germany. If you want to move to Germany as a skilled worker or professional you can take the advantage to apply for a German Visa Sponsorship to work in Germany though various German companies offering such opportunities. In this piece, we have compiled a list of such German companies and how to apply for their visa sponsorship.
It is projected that by 2035 Germany may face a shortage of 7 million skilled workers. In an effort to attract skilled foreign workers from across the globe, the German government is already working to streamline its immigration procedures to entice these foreign workers.
While there are numerous job opportunities accessible in fields such as electrical engineering, information technology, medicine, nursing, caregiving, and hospitality, foreign applicants would always wonder how to apply to these jobs. It is simple and straight forward if you know where to begin from.
What you should Know
- Germany allows foreign professionals in any field to work so long as they have a sponsor
- German visa sponsorship jobs are offered only by Germany companies with approval from government
- Average salary range for skilled workers is around EUR 8,000 per month
- Applicants from any nationality are allowed to apply for German visa sponsorship jobs so long as they are willing to work in Germany
Commonly Available Jobs in Germany:
A wide range of job opportunities is available in Germany for Visa Sponsorship, including positions in:
- Healthcare and Nursing
- Information Technology (IT)
- Skilled Trades
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Automotive Industry
- Agriculture and Farming
- Healthcare Support
German Companies Offering Visa Sponsorships 2023
Several German companies have the approval to offer visa sponsorship to foreign applicants, some currently on that list are;
- Deutsche Bank
- Robert Bosch
Applying for German Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
The first step to apply for visa sponsorship jobs in Germany is, first, to located the jobs. A number of platforms are available which applicants can take advantage of to find and apply to these jobs;
Use EURES Portal (European Employment Services):
The EURES Portal is a platform which lists current jobs in Germany available for applicants around the globe. The platform collaborates with governmental employment agencies to make that possible. As of now, there are about 863,251 job listings in various fields, including full-time, part-time, and short-term positions.
Steps to Apply:
- Filter job listings by language (English or German).
- Use search terms (e.g: “Visa Sponsorship”) to explore suitable job openings.
- Check your eligibility for the jobs and submit your application as appropriate
Top 5 Companies you Can Apply Directly to:
1. Airbus Jobs in Germany:
- Airbus offers jobs and internships to students, and candidates from any country are welcome to apply.
- Positions come with a monthly compensation package of €1,000, including allowances and accommodation. More Info
2. Amazon Jobs in Germany:
- Amazon employs a diverse workforce and offers positions in various locations across Germany.
- They welcome individuals from different educational backgrounds and fields. More Info
3. Quantitative Analyst (CEPRES):
- CEPRES, a digital fundraising platform, offers competitive salaries and visa sponsorship.
- They provide relocation assistance, team events, and a modern office. More Info
4. Mercedes-Benz Jobs in Germany:
- Mercedes-Benz offers numerous opportunities for students, graduates, and professionals.
- They have scholar programs, graduate programs, and internships available. More Info
5. Siemens Germany:
- Siemens offers various roles for students in engineering, manufacturing, research and development, IT, sales, and marketing.
- With around 113,000 employees in Germany, Siemens is a significant employer.
Bear in mind that application for Germany visa sponsorship jobs 2023 is on a first come first serve basis and they do not have specific deadline, hence, the earlier you apply the better. Also, apply for as many opportunities as possible. Best wishes!