Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who are enrolled in STEM or technology focused graduate degree programs for the Information and Technology Solutions 2023 Internship Program (ITSIP).
The World Bank Internship program aims to bring new perspectives and build a pipeline of talent as part of the World Bank Group. It is an opportunity for highly motivated people to gain exposure to the mission and work of the World Bank Group.
Company/Organisation(s): The World Bank Group
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Washington, D.C.
Program Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: World Bank Young Professionals Program for Young Graduates 2023
The World Bank Information and Technology Internships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the ITSIP programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be pursuing a master’s degree and enrolled in an information and technology graduate degree program including but not limited to Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Database Management, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Technology Management, Software and Application Development, Robotics, UX/Design, or a related field.
- Be a female student from underrepresented communities.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Show strong skills in problem-solving, collaboration, and project management within a diverse and global team.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Bank Information and Technology Internships 2023 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree program
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023