Are you interested to enrol for internship at Schlumberger? You can grab the opportunity to apply for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship if you are eligible. Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year—offering opportunities to use what you’ve learned at university on real projects.
Schlumberger have opportunities in Geology, Geophysics, Petro-physics, and Petroleum Engineering. When you apply you will be matched to a team that suits your academic experience and interests.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students and recent graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
You May Like: Shell Career Opportunity in Project Engineering for Young Professionals 2023/24
Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship | What to Expect
An internship in Geoscience and Petro-technical is a combination of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that enhance the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skillset fits into the work we do.
- From day one, you will contribute to on-going projects and see the difference you make.
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in
o Computer science
Also Apply: Procter and Gamble Career Opportunities for Recent Graduates 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified