Applications are hereby invited from motivated and outstanding young graduates to apply for Sanlam CA Training Programme for Young Graduates to obtain the prescribed technical and professional competence in the value creation process of this programme is to develop a pool of the best CAs with skills to strengthen our leadership bench.
Sanlam offers market related salaries and significant additional benefits. You also have a high chance of getting a permanent offer once you complete the programme.
Company/Organisation(s): Sanlam CA, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
See Also: 2023 UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates (Fully-funded)
Sanlam CA Training Programme for Graduates | What to Expect
During the trainees’ three years on the Sanlam CA Training Programme, the trainees will be placed on rotations within Group Office and the different clusters within the Sanlam Group to obtain the relevant exposure to achieve the prescribed SAICA competencies.
- We believe in quality over quantity, you will be one of the select few
- Flexibility and a hybrid work policy
- We provide tailored made development and up-skilling opportunities for our CA Trainees
- You will have direct interaction with senior executives
- Have exposure to different parts of the Group
- Networking opportunities with graduates and young professionals across the Sanlam Group
- Access to our in-house Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to in-house and external coaching to support your growth and development
- Be assigned an experienced CA as a mentor to guide you through the programme
- Your overall health and wellbeing are our top priority
To be eligible for Sanlam CA Training Programme for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must have Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA)
- Applicants must be eligible to write the ITC board exam before commencement of the training programme
- No previous permanent work experience required/ Less than 1 year of formal working experience
- Academic performance record average of at least 60%
- Leadership in community, university or sport activities
You May Also Like: Sasol Learnership Career Opportunities for Young Graduates 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Sanlam CA Training Programme for Young Graduates should pleased submit application online. For positions requiring more experience, please visit www.sanlam.co.za/careers.
Application Deadline: On-going