Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified young graduates for the PwC South Africa Graduate Programme 2023/24 aimed at discovering and refining the skill sets of participants while preparing them for their career success.
Being the world’s leading professional services network, PwC offers their employees exciting work opportunities, both locally and abroad. PwC offers solutions to clients to understand and grow their businesses.
Company/Organisation(s): PwC South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
See Also: Shell Graduate Programme (Formal Training Opportunities)
PWC South Africa Graduate Programme | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply for the Graduate Programme at PwC must meet the following requirements:
- Must be young graduates wishing to begin their career in business consulting.
- Must have obtained relevant degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science and Data Analytics, AI and Drone technology, Information Systems and Information Science, Other related Technology degrees.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent learning abilities.
- Be willing to deliver end-to-end operations transformation for PwC clients.
- Be able to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in South Africa and possibly abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the PwC South Africa Graduate Programme 2023/24 are to complete their applications online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023