Applications are invited from suitably qualified young African students for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024 which is targeted at new graduates to sharpen their skills and gain real world experience.
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students looking for invaluable work experience. Qualified applicants who are interested in joining Old Mutual Family are encouraged to apply.
Company/Organisation: Old Mutual Limited
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: First Degree
See Also: Nestle Sales Graduate Programme for Africans 2023
Old Mutual Graduate Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for be considered for the graduate programme at Old Mutual Limited, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application.
- Be able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies
- Familiarity with industry tools and technologies: This can include cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.), databases (SQL, NoSQL) and general web development principles.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cpt, Jhb and Dbn South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024 are to complete their online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023