MultiChoice is inviting applications from recent graduates willing to be part of a graduate development program in one of its subsidiaries (DSTV) in South Africa. The DSTV Graduate Trainee Programme is open to applicants across a number of disciplines such as the sciences, engineering, IT, computer science, finance, sales and marketing.
In addition to DSTV brand, MultiChoice Group is also an umbrella company for GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax, and the Europe-based content security titan, Irdeto. Interning with MultiChoice comes with exiting experience as it provides the intern the chance to work with a winning team of specialists providing innovative media solutions across these multiple platforms.
Company/Organisation(s): MultiChoice (DSTV)
Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 18-month
Available Slot: Not Stated
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality (eligible to work in South Africa)
Also Check: PWC South Africa Graduate Programme 2023/24
DSTV Graduate Trainee Application 2024 | The Job Role
Embark on an exhilarating 18-month Graduate Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm. This isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
You are eligible to apply for the DSTV graduate development programme 2023 based on the following criteria;
- Educational Background: A Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology. Honours will be a plus!
- Experience: Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- Nationality: South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Academic Excellence: A minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
Required Skill Set
- Stellar Communication
- Relationship Building
- Time Management Mastery
- Digital Prowess
- Complex Problem Solving
- Unwavering Customer Focus
- Engage in enriching structured learning.
- Spearhead role-specific projects under expert guidance.
- Craft compelling documents, reports, and presentations.
- Dive deep into research and present your insights.
- Collaborate for continuous feedback and growth.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings, events, and logistics.
How to Apply
To apply for the DSTV Graduate Trainee Program 2023, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website [link below] of the program. To submit you application, you will need;
- Digital copy of your CV
- Digital copy of your cover letter
- Your latest University average
- Approximately 20 minutes
Application Deadline: Not Specified