Microsoft is offering an Internship Program at Hyderabad- Apply Now !!
Every year, Microsoft opens its doors to thousands of university students from across the globe. Your aspirations, talents, and potential converge here for an exhilarating journey. As a Microsoft intern, you won’t just work on projects; you’ll collaborate on real-world endeavors with teams worldwide, all while enjoying the process. This is your chance to turn your ideas into reality and shape the future with cutting-edge technology.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future? Join us as you are, and do what you love. Your journey starts here, at Microsoft.
Pursuing a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
Background in some of the following areas:
- Digital Logic Design and Simulation
- Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Digital timing analysis, synthesis, place-n-route
- Circuit design, VLSI design, and solid-state devices
- Semiconductor processes and manufacturing
- Probability and Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Scripting experience in Python or Perl
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux environment.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with HDL languages like Verilog/System Verilog.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Exposure to AI application in software development frameworks.
Microsoft’s Silicon team invites passionate and curious engineers to join our CAD team. You will play a pivotal role in designing and delivering our automation solutions to our internal design partners. Your journey includes:
- Developing a profound understanding of Silicon CAD, design methodologies, and automation.
- Architecting, developing, and qualifying CAD solutions for design execution challenges.
- Incorporating AI to enhance CAD workflows.
- Thriving and adapting in a dynamic environment with a growth mindset.
Perks & Benefits:
- Leading healthcare benefits.
- Access to educational resources.
- Discounts on products and services.
- Savings and investment options.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous time off.
- Giving programs.
- Networking and connecting opportunities.
How to Apply?
GET COMPLETE DETAILS : CLICK HERE