Applications are invited from suitably qualified early-stage technology startups seeking to realize their full potential and unleash innovative solutions for the MEST Africa Challenge 2023.
The Challenge seeks to unlock funding, mentorship, and unparalleled opportunities for early-stage technology startups to propel their startup’s success. Tech founders stand a chance to win the coveted USD 50,000 in equity, gain global recognition, and become part of MEST Africa’s lifelong supportive community.
MEST Africa Challenge 2023 | DETAILS
MEST Africa Challenge (MAC) is a Pan-African pitch competition for early-stage technology startups seeking to ramp up traction and growth. Launched with the aim of providing a stage for technology startups to raise funding, build industry networks and gain global visibility, the competition has grown to become a key establishment in Africa’s startup technology industry giving an unprecedented global platform to hundreds of entrepreneurs from all over Africa.
See Also: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023
To be part of the MEST Africa Challege 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Your business must be an early-stage technology startup based in at least one of the 5 countries where we will hold the Regional Finals (Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Kenya).
- Monthly Recurring Revenue: A minimum of $5k
- Funding raised: Cumulative $1M or less
- Years in existence: 3 years and below
- Traction: At least 6 months of recurring revenue
- Founding team: At least 2 founding team members
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MEST Africa Challenge are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023