MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Cape Town: Applications are now open for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship to study University of Cape Town, South-Africa. This scholarship is open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students and available yearly
The MasterCard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. The Foundation’s work is guided by its mission to advance learning and promote financial inclusion for people living in poverty. This will provide full cost scholarship to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree-seeking applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition, living stipend, travel & health allowance
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Like: Tuition-Free Masters Study at NTNU, Norway 2023
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Cape Town;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Cape Town, South-Africa.
Also Check: King’s College London Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: In order to apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to the University of Cape Town for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement to UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
Please refer to the 2022 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants for the relevant closing dates and information on courses at UCT, how to apply to the University, as well as support structures available for undergraduate students at the University.
Application Deadline: September Annually (Postgraduate)