The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is inviting everyone to participate in the ISRO Chandrayaan 3 Mahaquiz. The quiz is free to participate in and everyone who completes the quiz will receive a free certificate of participation. In addition, there are cash prizes worth Rs.2,28,000 up for grabs.
About the Quiz :
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), in collaboration with MyGov, invites the citizens to participate in the Chandrayaan 3 mahaquiz honoring India’s amazing space exploration journey, to explore the wonders of the moon, and to demonstrate our love of science and discovery.
Eligibility Criteria :
The Quiz is open to all Indian Citizens.
Term and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds. There will be no negative marking.
- Participants need to ensure to provide all valid and correct details on the profile page. The updated profile is to be used for further communication with the participant. An incomplete profile will not be eligible to become the Winner.
- The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
- The participant from India can play using a valid Indian mobile number as a One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to validate the mobile number before starting the quiz and International users can play using a valid email ID as a One Time Password (OTP) would sent to validate the email Id. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used more than once to participate in the quiz. In case of duplicate entries, 1st attempted record will be taken for evaluation.
- ISRO and MyGov have all the rights to modify or discontinue the quiz at any point in time in the event of any unforeseen events. This includes the ability to change these terms and conditions, etc. for the avoidance of doubt .
- ISRO and MyGov reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse the participation of any participant if their participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the quiz. The participation shall be void if the received information is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
- ISRO and MyGov Employees and their associated agencies or employees directly or indirectly connected with the hosting of the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
- ISRO’s and/or MyGov’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to the mentioned Terms and Conditions.
- The Top best performer will be awarded cash prize of ₹ 1,00,000/- (One lakh rupees only)
- The second-best performer will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 75,000/- (Seventy-Five thousand rupees only).
- The third best performer will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 50,000/- (fifty thousand rupees only).
- The next hundred (100) best performers will be awarded consolation prizes of ₹ 2,000/- (Two thousand rupees only) each.
- The next two hundred (200) best performers will be awarded consolation prizes of ₹ 1,000/- (One thousand rupees only) each.
After successful completion, an automated SMS and email as the case may be will be delivered within 24 hours or so to user’s mobile or email for downloading the certificate.