Are you ever interested in studying in Denmark? Applications for fully funded scholarships to study in Denmark are accepted on a yearly basis. International students all over the world can consider studying at world-class universities in Denmark which have a problem-solving approach to learning and innovative research.
In this post we pinpoint a number of some of the most popular Fully Funded Scholarships in Denmark available to International Students of all nationalities.
Erasmus Mundus/Joint Master’s Degree
The Erasmus Mundus/Joint Master’s Degree programme is offered with scholarships and available to both EU and non-EU students to study in top European study destinations, including the Denmark. It is a prestigious scholarship programme, mostly fully funded by the European Union for master’s and doctoral studies cutting across various academic programs. Europeans and Non-Europeans from any country are eligible to apply for this scholarship to study a joint master’s program in Denmark and other countries. The scholarship covers the living costs (€1100-€1200 per month), tuition fees, visa fees, traveling, and health insurance costs of the students. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for this scholarship. There is no need to have work experience before applying for this scholarship. Students with low CGPA are encouraged to apply. Students who are awarded the scholarship will study for 1-2 academic years for master’s programs or 3 years for PhD programs. The scholarship is awarded in more than 120 fields of study.
The courses offered by Universities in Denmark in association with other European universities include, but limited to;
- Quantum Technologies and Engineering Erasmus Mundus Master
- International Master of Science in Soils and Global Change
- Media Arts Cultures
- Master’s program in Security and Cloud Computing
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Journalism, Media, and Globalisation (Mundus Journalism)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Urban Studies
- MSc & MA in Digital Communication Leadership
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Children’s Literature, Media and Culture
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Global Studies – A European Perspective
- MA Advanced Development in Social Work (ADVANCES)
When applying for this scholarship, students are required to submit the following requirements:
- Previous university or High school transcript
- A copy of the official international passport
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of motivation
- Study plan/ plan of research
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official University certificates
- Financial Statement
- Application form
The application window for this scholarship is updated on a yearly basis. Click here for Details | Deadline: Varies
Danish Government Scholarship (Non-EU and EU)
Danish Government Scholarships are awarded to students from non-European and European countries to study bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD programs in Denmark. The scholarship covers full tuition fee waivers, and monthly stipends to cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month. Also being a fully funded scholarship program, it is sponsored by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Science, and is available at eight Danish universities.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR DANISH GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for this scholarship, you need to gain admission into a Danish University. No separate application is required. All admitted students will be automatically considered for this scholarship and will be notified when they are given their admission letters. The application for admission into any Danish University requires the following:
- English proficiency test scores- The accepted test scores include: A score of 6.5 in IELTS, TOEFL (minimum score of 88), and a score of 180 in Cambridge Advanced English (CAE).
- Official bachelor’s transcripts in both original copy and English translated copy (transcripts should show GPA grading system)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of application fee payment (€100)
- Two signed and stamped recommendation letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
Also Check: Denmark Scholarships Without IELTS in [Fully Funded]
LIST OF 8 PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITIES UNDER THE DANISH GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
In the application process, you will have to apply to study at any of the above listed universities. Click here for Details | Deadline: Updated Yearly.
International students not only enjoy quality education in Denmark but get a chance to catch up with world-class cuisine, architecture and culture.