Are you a recent graduate with interest in international relations and internship opportunities? Are you curious of gaining skills and experience in diplomatic activities as well as contributing your quota to impact lives? Then apply for the European Union Internship 2024.
The programme is a subsidized internship for young graduates within the EU Delegation in Senegal offering a 3-month internship that is renewable based on performance of the intern. The internship will provide a monthly grant that will cover for living expenses.
Company/Organisation(s): European Union
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Senegal
Program Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: All Nationality
See Also: IMF Graduate Jobs and Internships 2023
European Union Internships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the EU Internships 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Given local health and safety conditions
- Demonstrated interest in diplomatic work and international relations;
- Interest in European affairs;
- Autonomy, flexibility and sense of teamwork;
- Excellent command of written and oral French;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is an asset;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and social media;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Hold a degree in law, international relations, political science, journalism and communications, economics or in another related field is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Senegalese media landscape.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the European Union Internships are to send their application to the designated mail and provide all the required information by the application deadline. Send application to the following address: [email protected] dedicated to receiving applications for traineeships with all the required supporting documents:
Application Deadline: 20 August 2023