The Economic Community of West African States is pleased to announce the launch of the ECOWAS Immersion Internship Program for young graduates to acquire professional experience in ECOWAS institutions.
The program aims to contribute to the professional integration of young graduates, by offering them the opportunity to get to know ECOWAS programs better, at the same time for the interns to offer their contributions for efficient program implementation.
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Location: ECOWAS Member States
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: 100
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
You May Like: EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme on Sustainable Energy 2023
ECOWAS Immersion Program 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the ECOWAS Immersion Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be young graduates from the ECOWAS Member States.
- Applicants must be aged 32 years or less.
- Must hold a Certificate, at the Bachelor (BSc), Master, or PhD or equivalent certificate.
- Be available full time through out the duration of the program.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ECOWAS Immersion Program are to read the terms of reference and the list of position in full to know the positions to apply. After reading the above documents, applicants can then proceed to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
- A request to the ECOWAS Commissioner in charge of Human Development
and Social Affairs which describes the motivation of the candidate with
expression of his centers of interest, the choice of the profile requested, the
desired location of the immersion, as well as the candidate’s commitment
to respect the terms and conditions of the program;
- A Curriculum vitae (pdf);
- A copy of a national identity card or passport (ID) (pdf or jpeg);
- A copy of the academic certificates or its equivalent (pdf).
N/B: An immersion candidate is allowed to apply in maximum of 2 positions.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023