Are you willing to be part of a team of specialists providing innovative media solutions across an array of platforms? Then apply for the DSTV Graduate Programme 2023 for media sales specialists.
DSTV is looking for dynamic young talent to join the graduates programme for an all-immersive kickstart to building a successful career in the exciting world of media and entertainment.
Company/Organisation: MultiChoice Group (MCG)
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: First Degree
You May Like: Nestle Sales Graduate Programme for Africans 2023
DSTV Graduate Programme 2023 | DETAILS
Embark on an exhilarating 18-month Graduate Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm. This isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
Interested applicants for the DSTV Graduate Trainee Programme must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology, Actuarial Science, majors in Stats or Financial Mathematics, Advertising and Marketing or relevant field. Honours will be a plus!
- Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Possess a minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
- Engage in enriching structured learning.
- Spearhead role-specific projects under expert guidance.
- Craft compelling documents, reports, and presentations.
- Dive deep into research and present your insights.
- Collaborate for continuous feedback and growth.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings, events, and logistics.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the DSTV Graduate Programme 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified