Applications are invited from suitably qualified young graduates of African origin for the Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Training Program 2023 committed to provide a workplace where graduates feel empowered to learn, contribute, make impact and have the opportunity to develop their talents and skills.
The CCBA vision is to refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as a business and creating a better shared future for the people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders.
Company/Organisation(s): Coca Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA)
Program Type: Graduate Training
Program Location: Africans
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
See Also: Coca Cola Beverages Africa Management Trainee Programme
Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Training Program 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Training Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Africans who have completed their undergraduate degree between 2021-2023;
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree ( First Class or Upper second-class honors) from a recognized University.
- Graduates who have no more than one year of full-time work experience;
- Graduates who are not more than 25 years by the date of the advert;
- Applicants must demonstrate fluency in English as this will be an added advantage.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Program 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline and provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2023