Are you you a graduate passionate about starting off your career in a reputable, world-class energy company with years of experience in service delivery? Then apply for the Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internships – Engineering and Technology (Nigeria) 2023.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Internships at Baker Hughes will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: Not specified
See Also: African Development Bank Group Virtual Internship Program 2023
Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internships | DETAILS
The internship will provide interns with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) at Baker Hughes. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be considered for the Baker Hughes Graduate Internships 2023 (Engineering and Technology), applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have graduated from a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
Also, Check: IMF 2023 Fund Internship Program for Young Students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internship 2023 (Engineering and Technology) are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Ongoing