Do you dream of working and living in Austria? Austria is a European country that welcomes international applicants who want to work with Austria Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. You can apply directly to Austrian companies or through the EURES Portal, which offers thousands of job opportunities in Austria and other European countries.
The local and multinational companies in Austria are looking for talented and skilled professionals who can contribute to their businesses. Information technology is one of the most sought-after fields in Austria and worldwide, especially for those who have programming skills.
Sponsorship Jobs in Austria and How to Apply
There are several avenues to find visa sponsorship jobs in Austria:
Eligibility Criteria for Visa Sponsorship Jobs
To be considered for visa sponsorship jobs in Austria, you must meet specific requirements, including:
- Education: You need to have a degree from a university or college with a minimum duration of four years.
- Points Score: Achieve a minimum score of 70 points according to the Red-White-Red Card scheme’s criteria.
- Relevant Experience: Possess relevant work experience and skills in your field.
- Documentation: Hold a valid passport and obtain travel health insurance.
- Accommodation and Funds: Provide proof of accommodation arrangements and demonstrate sufficient financial resources for your stay in Austria.
- Motivation Letter: Include a well-structured motivation letter explaining your intention to work in Austria.
- International working environment
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package
- Private health insurance
- Free fitness activities and more
- Competitive salary
- All-team breakfast, provided by the company, every 2 weeks
- Visa sponsorship (including assistance from our in-house experts) and relocation package
- Language courses
- Visa support
- Conferences and meetups
- Additional training
Minimum Salary and Job Sectors in Austria
The minimum salary for visa sponsorship jobs in Austria is €1500 per month. However, the average salary in Austria typically ranges around €43,000, except for Vienna, where it’s higher.
Austria offers visa sponsorship opportunities in diverse job sectors, including:
- Administrative and support service activities
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Accommodation and food service activities
- Human health and social work activities
- Professional, scientific, and technical activities
- Transportation and storage
- Other service activities
- Information and communication
- Public administration and defense; compulsory social security
- Financial and insurance activities
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation
- Real estate activities
- Agriculture, forestry, and fishing
- Water supply; sewerage, waste management, and remediation activities
- Electricity, gas, steam, and air conditioning supply
- Mining and quarrying
- Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
Also Check: Germany Citizenship 2023: Everything You Need to Know to Get Your Passport
List of Austria Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
1. EURES Job Portal
EURES is an official European government job portal offering numerous job opportunities in Austria and across Europe. To find visa sponsorship jobs in Austria on EURES:
- Visit the EURES website.
- Select “Austria” as the location.
- Use the search bar to find jobs by typing “Visa Sponsorship.” This will list available jobs with sponsorship options.
2. JobTED Austria
JobTED Austria is a leading Austrian job search website with many sponsorship opportunities. To find these jobs:
- Go to the JobTED Austria website.
- In the search bar, enter “Visa Sponsorship” to see a list of available jobs with sponsorship options.
Accenture is a US-based multinational specializing in information technology services and consulting. They are known for helping candidates in need of visa sponsorship.
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to some of the world’s most admired brands. A minimum Bachelor’s degree is typically required, and they consider all qualified applicants for employment.
For Deloitte Jobs: Visit Here (Select Location: Austria)
KPMG offers job opportunities for freshers, students, undergraduates, graduates, and experienced applicants. What’s more, they provide visa sponsorship, accommodation, and support for health, education, and various other benefits, making it an attractive option for job seekers.
Also check: Germany Work Visa 2023: Requirements, Types, and Steps to Apply
6. PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PwC is an international professional services brand with a global network of firms. They offer a wide range of job opportunities to consider.
7. Ernst & Young (EY)
Ernst & Young Global Limited is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London. They provide student programs, graduate programs, and various professional job opportunities.
Siemens offers positions in fields like engineering, manufacturing, research & development, information technology, sales & marketing, and operations. With over 113,000 people spread across Austria, they are a significant employer in the region.
Google has job vacancies in their Austria offices. A minimum bachelor’s degree is typically required, and they are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants.
- Select Location: Austria
- For more information: Visit Here
Microsoft Germany is accepting job applications and is an equal-opportunity employer, dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
11. Apple Germany
Apple Germany currently has 164 job openings. Apple is an equal-opportunity employer, emphasizing inclusion and diversity in its workforce.
- Select Location: Germany
- To Apply for the Apple Jobs in Austria: Visit Here
12. META Careers (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram)
META has 95 positions available in their offices in Germany and Austria. They are committed to promoting equal employment opportunities, irrespective of race, religion, or national origin.
- To Apply for the META Jobs in Germany: Visit Here
- Select Location: Austria.
These multinational companies offer excellent job opportunities with visa sponsorship, making it easier for individuals looking to work and live in Austria and Germany. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, these companies provide various career paths to explore.