The 2023/2024 Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Progam is now open for applications. Young Nigerians with a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any technical field are invited to apply. The graduate training programme is aimed at sharpening the technical skills of fresh graduates to increase their employability in the labour market.
Nestlé Nigeria PLC is one of the largest food and beverage companies in Africa. Its purpose is to enhance quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. If you’re ready to bring your passion and ideas to a world-class organisation that embraces leadership and collaboration, start exploring this opportunity today.
Company/Organisation(s): Nestlé Nigeria PLC
Program Type: Technical Training Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: OND
Also Check: Nestlé Graduates, Apprenticeships and Internships 2023
Nestlé Technical Training Program 2023/24 | Who can Apply?
The ideal candidate for this training programme must have:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to take part in the Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023/2024 can apply by filling the online application form starting with the answering the eligibility questions.